Who can use this?
Users: users on Enterprise plan
Platform: Mac, Windows
Krisp's dedicated Enterprise version offers enhanced features specifically tailored for enterprise users.
If you are on Krisp 2.0.0 or later version, and you are part of the Krisp Enterprise team, you can switch to the Enterprise version by following the instructions below:
HintTo learn more about the features available on Krisp and Krisp Enterprise, check the Product feature matrix article.
Before starting the installation process, ensure:
- To check the Krisp System requirements.
- To have Mac/Windows Admin rights.
- To have an active Krisp Enterprise account.
If you already downloaded and Installed Krisp 2.0.0 or a later version, you need to uninstall it first before installing the Enterprise version.
- Uninstall the Krisp app from your device as shown here.
ImportantOn Windows devices, make sure to uninstall KrispDriversInstaller app along with the Krisp app.
- Sign in to your Krisp Enterprise account here and choose the correct team. Make sure not to choose the Pro team.
- Go to Download app page from the dashboard or download Krisp directly from here.
- Once the download is complete, locate the installer file and run it. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Krisp's Enterprise version.
Once you've successfully installed Krisp's Enterprise Version, you can begin exploring its advanced features tailored for enterprise needs.
For any further assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com.