This article explains how you can make noiseless calls using Krisp with Genesys Cloud on Mac/Windows device. After you download and install Krisp, configuring Genesys Cloud is super simple.
Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker to work in Genesys Cloud.
- For that, go to your Genesys Cloud Profile >>> Preferences >>> Sound.
- From Audio Device profile click New Profile and rename it Krisp.
- Change the Microphone/Speaker source to Krisp and Save.
InfoMake sure your physical speaker is set as the 'Ringer' to receive all in-app sounds and notifications.
- Open Krisp and pick the physical microphone and speaker you wish to use and turn on Noise Cancellation toggles.
- Start your noiseless call.
InfoThe "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by your browser" when there is an ongoing call.