There are two known instances where Skype might lower your voice volume when used with Krisp.
When you encounter these - try the following steps to fix it.
Turn Off Communication Device Settings
1. Right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar.
2. Select "Sounds" from the context menu and then choose the "Communications" tab.
3. Select "Do nothing" radio button
4. Select "Apply"
Prevent Skype from automatically adjusting the volume
1. Open Skype Audio&Video settings
2. Turn off "Automatically adjust microphone settings" toggle