You can make noiseless calls using Krisp with MS Teams. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker to work in MS Teams.
- Go to MS Teams >>> Settings.
- In the Devices section, change the Speaker/Microphone to Krisp.
Hint: As the Krisp speaker keeps the human voice and cancels the noises, your MS Teams ringtone might be filtered out. To avoid that, you can select a different speaker as Secondary ringer.
- In the Krisp settings, pick the physical microphone and/or speaker you wish to use. Make sure that the Remove Noise toggles are turned on.
- Start your noiseless call.
Note: The "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by Microsoft Teams" when there is an ongoing call.