This guide will help you install Krisp on your Windows 10 device.
- Before installing Krisp, please check the System Requirements for Windows and make sure that your hardware meets the requirements.
- Make sure that you have Admin access to the Windows system.
- Download the latest Windows installer package for Krisp from https://download.krisp.ai/win and save it on your device. Just clicking the link above will start the download.
- Once you finish the download, launch the installer. You will be greeted with the first screen of the installer that looks like this
- Click on the Next button
- Then click on the Install button.
- After clicking on the Install button, you will be asked to enter your admin password or to confirm the action as an admin. Enter your admin password or click on Yes button to continue.
- Once the installation is completed, click on Finish button to complete the installation.
Krisp is now installed on your device.
I'm getting an error "Setup wizard ended prematurely". What do I do?
You can see this error in cases when there was an error with the installation. Here is what to do:
- Check if your device meets System Requirements for Windows
- Check if your installer file is downloaded correctly. Try to download the installer again and see if the problem persists.
I'm getting an error "Setup wizard was interrupted". What do I do?
This may happen if you do not enter the admin password when prompted or if you click on "No" in the prompt to give admin permissions during the install.
Make sure you have the admin access to the system and try again.