In case you need to manually remove Krisp, or after the uninstallation you still see virtual Krisp devices or folders in your device, you can remove them by following the below instructions:
- Stop Krisp application
- Remove following files and folders:
- "/Applications/krisp.app/" # krisp application folder
- "/Applications/Utilities/krisp/" # krisp uninstaller folder
- "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/KrispAudio.driver/" # krisp audio driver folder
- "~Library/Application Support/ai.krisp.krispMac/" # krisp local storage folder
- "~Library/Caches/ai.krisp.krispMac/" # krisp local cache folder
- "~/Library/Preferences/ai.krisp.krispMac.analytic.plist" # krisp local config file
- "~/Library/Preferences/ai.krisp.krispMac.sharedSecrets.plist" # krisp analytic events cache file
- Restart "coreaudiod" to actually remove Krisp audio device from the system, open "Terminal" Application and write: "sudo launchctl stop com.apple.audio.coreaudiod"
After uninstalling Krisp, please leave your feedback about why you are uninstalling so we can learn from our mistakes and make Krisp better for everybody.