This article describes how to setup Krisp SSO login with Okta. Single sign-on allows you to login using your company credentials. Krisp's single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0.
- Platform: Windows, Mac, Chrome
- Krisp account plan: Enterprise
- Krisp Team Admin privileges
- Single Sign-On enabled for your team
- Okta account admin privileges
Configuring Okta with a custom app
- In the Okta dashboard, go to the "Your Org" section
- Go to "Admin" >>> Applications
- Click on "Add application"
- Click Create New App
- In the "Create New Application Integration" window select:
- Platform: Web,
- Sign on method: SAML 2.0
- You will be led to the "General Settings" page. You will need to insert the following information there:
- App name: custom name which your teammates will see when signing in. Ex: KrispAppSSO
- App logo: the logo of your company in .png, .jpg or .gif format that will be visible to your teammates when singing in
- You will be led to the "Configure SAML" page. The following information should be inserted there:
- Single sign on URL: the "Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)" from the Configure SAML window of the your Krisp team account
- Audience URI: a custom name. Ex: MyKrispOkta
- Name ID format: email address
In the "Attribute Statements" section specify:
- name: email
- value: user email
- You will be led to the "Feedback" page. Based on your use case, pick of the two options:
And click Finish
- Copy the Audience URI you defined in the step 7 to both the "Audience URI" and "Identity Provider Issuer" fields in the Krisp account Configure SAML window.
- You will be led to the Sign on Settings. Click on the "View setup instructions".
- Copy the "Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL" and paste in the corresponding field in the Krisp account Configure SAML window
- Copy the X.509 certificate text to the corresponding field in the Krisp account Configure SAML window
- Save the changes in the Krisp account Configure SAML window
- Go back to your Okta dashboard >>> Assignments tab
Click on the Assign button and pick the "Assign People" option. Add the emails of your employees who should have access to the SSO
Now the assigned email holders will be able to sign into their Krisp accounts by logging into their Okta accounts using the Krisp team slug.
Check this article to know how you can get started with the Krisp SSO.