This article describes how to setup Krisp SSO login with Okta. Single sign-on allows you to login using your company credentials. Krisp's single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0.
- Platform: Windows, Mac
- Krisp account plan: Enterprise
- Krisp Team Admin privileges
- Single Sign-On enabled for your team
- Okta account admin privileges
Configuring Okta with a custom app
First, go to your Krisp team web dashboard >>> Settings >>> Enable SSO and check the Configure settings. You'll need this info in the further steps. Let's call this Krisp Settings.
To configure Krisp with Okta, follow these steps:
- In the Okta dashboard of your organization, go to Applications >>> Applications.
- Click on Create App Integration.
- Select SAML 2.0 as the Sign-on method.
- You will be led to the General tab of of the Application page. Insert the following information there:
- App name: custom name that your teammates will see when signing in. Ex: Krisp Okta
- App logo: the logo of your company in .png, .jpg or .gif format that can be visible to your teammates when singing in
- You will be led to the SAML Settings page. Insert the following information there:
- Single sign on URL: copy the "Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)" from Krisp Settings to this field
- Audience URI: a custom name. Ex: Krisp Okta
- Name ID format: EmailAddress
- Application username: Okta username
Specify the following in the Attribute Statements section:
- name: email
- value: user.email
Copy the Audience URI you set in this step to the Audience URI and Identity Provider Issuer fields of the Krisp Settings.
Come back to the Okta Dashboard, scroll down and click Next.
- You will be led to the Feedback window. Pick one of the two options based on your case:
- In the Okta Dashboard, you will be led to the Sign on Settings. Click on "View setup instructions".
- Copy the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL to the corresponding field in your Krisp Settings.
- Copy the X.509 certificate text to the corresponding field in your Krisp settings.
- Save the changes in your Krisp Settings.
- Go back to your Okta dashboard >>> Assignments tab.
Click on the Assign >>> Assign People option. Assign the people who should be able to log in to your Krisp team with SSO.
Now the assigned email holders will be able to sign into their Krisp accounts by using the Krisp team slug and authenticating in Okta accounts.
Check this article to know how you can get started with the Krisp SSO.