This article describes how to setup Krisp SSO login with GSuite. Single sign-on allows you to login using your company credentials. Krisp's single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0.
- Platform: Windows, Mac, Chrome
- Krisp account plan: Enterprise
- Krisp Team Admin privileges
- Single Sign-On enabled for your team
- GSuite account admin privileges
Configuring GSuite with a custom app
- Go to your Krisp team account settings, enable the SSO and open the "Configure SAML" window
- Go to your GSuite admin account
- Go to the "Apps" section >>> SAML apps
- Start setting up a new Custom App
- You will be led to the "Google IdP Information" step
- Copy the "SSO URL" from the GSuite dashboard to the "Identity Provider Single Sign On URL" field in the "Configure SAML" window of your Krisp team account settings
- Download the Certificate from the GSuite Dashboard, open with a text editor and copy to the "X-509 Certificate" field in the "Configure SAML" window of your Krisp team account settings
- Click Next on the "Google IdP Information" window in GSuite
- You will be led to the "Basic Information for your Custom App" step.
- Set an "Application name". Ex: KrispApp
- Upload your company logo as a .png or .gif file
- Click Next
- You will be led to the "Service Provider Details" step
- Copy the "Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)" from the "Configure SAML" window in the Krisp account settings to the "ACS URL" field
- Copy the "Single Sign On URL" from the "Configure SAML" window in the Krisp account settings to the "Start URL" field
- Set an Entity ID. Ex: MyGSuiteEntityID. Copy it to both the "Audience URI" and "Identity Provider Issuer" fields of the "Configure SAML" window in the Krisp account settings and save the changes there
- Make sure that "Basic Information >>> Primary Email" options are selected for the Name ID
- Pick "EMAIL" as the Name ID Format
- click Next
- You will be led to the "Attribute Mapping" step
- Click on the "ADD NEW MAPPING"
- Set the mapping as "email >>> Basic Information >>> Primary Email"
- click Finish
- Now all you need to do is active the created app. Click on ""Edit Settings" for the created app.
Pick who within your organization the SSO should be on for and Save.
Now your team-members will be able to sign into their Krisp accounts by logging into their GSuite accounts using the Krisp team slug.
Check this article to know how you can get started with the Krisp SSO.