You can make noiseless calls using Krisp with Zoom. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker to work in Zoom. For that, go to Zoom >>> Settings >>> Audio and change the Speaker/Microphone to Krisp.
Hint: As the Krisp speaker keeps the human voice and cancels the noises, your Zoom ringtone might be filtered out. To avoid that, you can select a different speaker for the Zoom sounds.
- In the Krisp settings, pick the physical microphone and/or speaker you wish to use. Make sure that the Remove Noise toggles are turned on.
- Start your noiseless call.
Note: The "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by zoom.us" when there is an ongoing call.
To benefit the most from Krisp noise cancellation we recommend having the following setups in the Zoom Audio settings:
- Choose Low from Suppress background noise options.
The Low option does not affect the audio when using Krisp, as it has a low audio suppression level. The Medium and High options have high audio suppression levels. They may impact and suppress your voice during the stream when working along with the Krisp noise cancellation. That is why these options aren't recommended selecting when using Krisp.
The following options in the Zoom settings do not affect the audio when using Krisp. It's up to you to have those enabled or disabled.
- Automatically adjust microphone volume
- Music and Professional Audio settings