You can have noiseless streams and a virtual background for your videos using Krisp with OBS Studio. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Select Krisp Microphone to work in OBS Studio. For that, go to Settings >>> Audio and select Krisp Microphone as Mic/Auxilary Audio.
Click Apply, then click OK.
- In the Audio tab of Krisp, pick the physical microphone you wish to use. Make sure that the Remove Noise toggle is turned on.
- Start your noiseless stream.
Note: The "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by OBS" when there is an ongoing stream.
- Go to the Video tab of the Krisp app and select the physical camera you wish to use.
- Restart OBS Studio to make the Krisp camera appear in the list of the available cameras.
- Add Krisp Camera as a Video capture device. For that, click on the + sign in the Sources >>> Video Capture Device. Click OK. Select Krisp Camera as the Device.