You can make noiseless calls using Krisp with Facebook Messenger. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Make sure to have Krisp open and running.
- In Messenger, click Create a Room to start your room.
- Open Device settings.
- Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker from the provided dropdown menus. Click Done.
Note: Select the Krisp devices in the Messenger settings when there are at least two participants in the Room. Otherwise, the selection will not be effective.
- In the Krisp settings, pick the physical microphone and/or speaker you wish to use. Make sure that the Remove Noise toggles are turned on.
- Enjoy your noiseless calls.
Note: The "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by Messenger" when there is an ongoing call.