You can set up System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) with your Identity Provider (IdP) for automated user provisioning and management in Krisp Enterprise accounts.
- Platform: Windows, Mac
- Krisp account plan: Enterprise
- Krisp Team Admin privileges
- IdP account admin privileges
- Krisp SSO configured with the Idp
- SCIM option enabled for your team (contact your account manager)
Along with the Krisp SSO set up on your team, SCIM will let you:
- Automatically assign users to unassigned seats in your Krisp team.
- Automatically unassign the users from the seats in your Krisp team.
Hint: SCIM is a standard protocol, so you can configure it with any IdP whenever the option is available.
Note: You cannot assign more users through SCIM than the number of unassigned seats in your Krisp team. You cannot assign or unassign users to your team from the Krisp team account dashboard whenever SCIM is enabled.