As an admin of a Krisp team account, you will see these sections in the team dashboard:
This section gives an overview of the current state of your team and lets you manage its users and seats.
Here is what you will see:
Let's divide this into three sub-sections and go deeper into them one by one.
This number tells you how many emails are already added to the team. It includes the owner of the account.
The Invite more users button lets you add more users to the team. When clicking on it, you will be led to the following window:
You cannot invite more teammates than the number of unassigned seats.
This number tells you how many of the added users have not yet accepted your invitation to join the team.
The Resend invites button lets you send the invitation emails again to all those users at once.
This number tells you how many of the added users have not logged in to Krisp desktop app with their team account.
The Send login instructions button lets you send the steps for login to all those users at once.
This number shows how many unassigned seats you have in the team. You can still invite that many users to the team.
The Remove unassigned seats button lets you remove all the unassigned seats from your team at once.
Note: Please check the billing logic for the team account before deciding to remove the unassigned seats.
The Search user by email field lets you search the already added users by their email address. You can use the full email or any part of it.
The Invite users button leads you to the window for adding more users to the team.
The + Add seats button lets you add more unassigned seats to the team.
Insert the number of seats you wish to add to the team and click Continue.
Note: Please check the billing logic for the team account before adding more seats.
The dropdown list opens two options:
- Download users as CSV
- Download usage report for the last 30 days
Download users as CSV
Click on the option to download a CSV file of all the invited users. The file will include the following columns:
- Seat type
- Date of being added to the team
Download usage report for the last 30 days
Click on the option to request the report. You will receive an email to your admin email address once the data is ready. The file download link will be active for 3 days. The file will include the following columns:
- User ID
- Microphone usage
- Speaker usage
- Date when Krisp was used last
First, let's understand the difference between the seat and the user.
- The seat is the possibility to add a member to your Krisp team. The number of seats indicates the maximum number of team members you can have. A seat can be assigned to an email or be unassigned.
- The user is the holder of an email address who is already assigned to a seat.
Standard seat type indicates that the seat is a regular email-based one.
For the seats which have assigned users, you will see their email addresses.
For the unassigned seats, you will have the button for inviting a user.
The users can have the Admin or User roles. The team owner is the root admin of the team. All the invited users have the User role by default. You can change the role of a user who accepted the invitation to Admin or take the privileges back.
Status indicates what stage of the joining process a user is in.
- Active >>> the invited user has accepted the invitation and logged into the Krisp app.
- Invite not accepted >>> the user hasn't joined the team yet. The Resend invite link will send the invitation to the mentioned email address again.
- App not installed >>> the invitation has been accepted, but the user hasn't logged in to the Krisp app with the team account. The Send install instructions button sends an email to the user with the steps to complete the login process.
You can do the following actions from the dots menu:
- Promote to admin >>> change the role of a user who has already accepted the invitation to Admin
- Remove admin rights >>> change the role of an Admin back to User
- Remove seat >>> remove both the seat and the user assigned to it
- Unassign user from seat >>> free up the seat while keeping the possibility to assign a different user to it
Note: Please check the billing logic for the team account before you decide to remove a seat.