To hint you what state Krisp is in at the moment, the Krisp app icon will change in the toolbar.
Note: To benefit from the icon hints, make sure to have Krisp version 1.23.3 or higher on Windows.
This icon indicates that you are successfully logged in to your account. Krisp is ready to work whenever it's used in a communication application.
This icon indicates that Krisp microphone and/or speaker is in use in any communication app and the noise cancellation toggle is turned on.
This icon indicates that something is hindering Krisp from working. There can several reasons:
- You are logged out of your Krisp account.
- You have network connection issues.
- You have reached the free minutes limit on your free account.
- Krisp mic and/or speaker are in an error state. Check the app to see what your steps should be.
- The physical microphone selected in Krisp is muted.
Update is available
This icon indicates that there is an updated version of Krisp available. Consider updating the app for a better experience.