Sometimes you might get a "ReCaptcha failed" error message when trying to sign in to your Krisp web account. The sign-in process will fail.
ReCaptcha is a Google service. It uses an advanced risk analysis engine and protects the website from malicious activities. The problem can happen for the following reasons:
- Google considered your actions bot-like,
- someone else connected to the same network has a bot-like behavior,
- you are using a VPN to hide your IP and that's suspicious for the service,
- or some other reason.
Unfortunately, the logic behind the service is not specifically defined.
There is no specific solution to the issue yet. If you face the error, the following steps might help you show human behavior and pass the ReCaptcha:
- click on the webpage a couple of times,
- scroll up and down,
- have other interactions on the page.
Now try to sign in once again.
We are currently working toward a solution to the issue. Please subscribe to our What's New page to stay up to date.