This is a Krisp team account set-up, where the team-member accounts are not linked to email addresses. Krisp is being set up directly on the devices and anyone working on that device can have full access to Krisp. The devices are combined into one team. The admin can add new ones to it or remove the existing ones.
To have a device-login team, contact your Account manager at Krisp. Once the team is created, you can log in with the admin email address and access the device-login team.
To set up Krisp on the devices of your team members:
- Go to the Settings section
- Download the team_secret.key file
- Go to the Krisp folder on the host computer with the following path >>> C:\Program Files\Krisp
- Copy the key file there
Note: It's important not to change the key file name!
- The user will automatically be logged into the device-login team when they open the Krisp app
The hostnames of the devices where the team-key file is copied and Krisp app has been opened will appear in the Devices section of your dashboard.
You can get more seats for your team. Please check the billing logic for the team account before adding a new seat.
You can see how many unassigned seats you have at the moment. You can also remove all the unassigned seats from your team. Please check the billing logic of the team account before removing the seats.
- Click on the manage button to take actions about a specific seat.
1. Block device >>> you would use the option to block a certain machine from using Krisp with the device-login team. It's useful when you want to specifically ban a device from re-joining the team when opening Krisp if the team-key file is still present on the device.
If you block a device that is currently part of your team, the seat it is assigned to will be freed up to be taken by a different device.
To unblock a device, go to the Settings >>> Blocked devices >>> Show list. There, find the needed device and click unblock.2. Unassign from seat >>> you would use the option to unassign a device from a seat. The seat will be freed up to be taken by a different device.
Note: Make sure to either remove the team-key file from the device you unassign, or block it. If the team-key file is still present on it and the app starts there, the unassigned seat will be taken by that device again.
3. Remove seat >>> this option will remove the device from your team and decrease the seat count.
Note: Make sure to either remove the team-key file from the device assigned to the removed seat, or block it. If the team-key file is still present on the device you removed from the team and the app starts there, an available unassigned seat will be taken by that device again.