This article describes how to configure Okta SCIM with your Krisp team. SCIM allows you to automate the team management process and make user provisioning and de-provisioning easier.
- Platform: Windows, Mac
- Krisp account plan: Enterprise
- Krisp Team Admin privileges
- Okta account admin privileges
- SCIM option enabled for your team (contact your account manager)
- Make sure that you have Okta SSO configured with your Krisp team. Check this article for that.
- Go to your Krisp team dashboard >>> Settings >>> SCIM Configure.
Turn on the Enable SCIM toggle.
- Go to your Okta dashboard >>> General settings of the Krisp SSO integration app >>> click Edit.
- Select SCIM as Provisioning option and click Save.
- A new Provisioning tab will be added to the navigation panel. Go to that tab and click Edit.
- Start filling in the fields:
- SCIM connector base URL: copy the SCIM Endpoint from Krisp Configure SCIM settings to this field
- Unique identifier field for users: email
- Supported provisioning actions:
- Import New Users and Profile Updates
- Push New Users
- Push Profile Updates
- Authentication Mode: HTTP header
- Authorization: copy the SCIM Token from Krisp Configure SCIM settings to this field
Test the connector configuration to make sure that everything is set up correctly and click Save.
- After saving, a To App section will appear in the Provisioning settings. Go to that section. Click Edit.
- Enable the following options:
- Create Users
- Update User Attributes
- Deactivate Users
After these configurations, you can assign users in the Okta dashboard and they will automatically be assigned to available seats in your Krisp team.
Note: The users won't need to additionally accept invitations.
The only thing they will need to do is:
- Install the Krisp app on their device
- Sign in with SSO by authenticating in the IdP
If you remove an assigned user from your IdP account, or from the specific application, the user will be unassigned from the Krisp team as well.
Note: You cannot assign or unassign users to your team from the Krisp team account dashboard whenever SCIM is enabled.