This article will show you how to install Krisp on your Mac machine.
Before starting the installation process:
- Check the Krisp System requirements on Mac to make sure your device meets those.
- Make sure you have Mac Admin or Standard user's rights.
To install and use the Krisp app, you need to have a Krisp account. Let's go through the installation steps when you don't yet have a Krisp account, and when you already have one.
To install Krisp on your machine, you need to have a Krisp account.
Now you need to get the Krisp installer.
- After the signup, you will be redirected to the Install page. Click on the Install on Mac button.
- With the existing account, go to the Download page and click on the Download for Mac button.
The installer will be downloaded to your machine. Click to open it.
The installer will open the Introduction step. Click Continue.
You will be led to the Destination Select step. Click Continue.
Note: The destination is defined automatically and can't be changed in the process.
You will be led to the Installation type step. Click Install.
- Enter the administrator password and click Install Software.