This article explains how you can make noiseless calls using Krisp with MS Teams. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker to work in MS Teams.
- Go to MS Teams >>> Settings.
- In the Devices section, change the Speaker/Microphone to Krisp.
- Open Krisp and pick the physical microphone and speaker you wish to use and turn on Noise Cancellation toggles.
InfoThe "Not used" indicator will be switched to "Used by Teams" when there is an ongoing call.
To benefit the most from Krisp Noise Cancellation we recommend having the following setup in the Microsoft Teams Settings:
- Go to Settings >>> Devices Choose Off from the Noise suppression options. Turning off the Noise suppression from Microsoft Teams does not affect the audio when using Krisp. Auto (Default), High and Low options may interfere with Krisp Noise Cancellation.
- Based on your MS Teams plan type, you may also have Spatial audio and High Fidelity music mode features in Settings >>> Devices.
For the best Krisp experience we recommend keeping both settings off.