Who can use this feature?
Users: Pro, Enterprise (only admins)
This article explains how to remove users from your team one by one or in bulk.
To remove users from your team one by one, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the Users page.
- Click on the user email to open Member information or check the box next to it.
- Click Remove from team either from the Member information tab or from the bottom and confirm your action.
- You can remove more than one user or all users at once by selecting them one by one or by checking the box next to the User Email column at the top.
You can remove multiple users from your team at once by importing a CSV file with the email addresses.
- Go to the Users page >>> Select users from CSV and upload the CSV file.
After uploading the CSV file the emails will be auto-selected and you should click Remove from team to have those users removed.