Who can use this?
Plan: Enterprise (only admins)
Managed from: Admin Dashboard on Mac/Windows
This article shows what information you can find on the Devices page of your Admin Dashboard.
Keep in mind that this page is available only to admins of device-login teams.
Check this article to see how you can configure a device-login team.
You can see the following information on the Devices page:
- The number of assigned devices on the Assigned devices tab.
- The number of unassigned devices on the Unassigned devices tab.
- The number of the blocked devices on the Blocked devices tab.
Let's go over the tabs and see what actions can be completed from each of them.
Here you will see the list of the hostnames of the devices where the team-key file is copied and the Krisp app has been opened.
You can click on More filters to filter the assigned devices by these parameters:
- App version
- Setup date
- Last active date
By checking the boxes next to the hostnames or bulk selecting them from the checkbox at the top, the team admin can perform the following actions in bulk:
- Unassign from seat - allows unassigning device(s) from a seat. The seat will be freed up to be taken by a different device.
- Block devices - allows blocking device(s) from using Krisp with the device-login team account. When you block a device, the dedicated seat becomes unassigned.
The arrow at the end of each row opens the Device information window.
The following actions can be performed here:
- Enter the description - you can add a description for each of the devices, that would be visible only to you. This can be helpful when managing large teams. For example, you can easily differentiate which teammates use an exact device.
- Block device - you can use the option to block a certain machine from using Krisp with the device-login team account. When you block a device, the dedicated seat becomes unassigned.
To unblock a device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Blocked devices tab >>> Manage
- Find the needed device and click Unblock >>> Confirm
InfoIf you unblock the device the unblocked device will not be in the assigned devices list again. However, if the secret key is present on that device and Krisp app is opened, an unassigned seat will be re-taken by that device.
- Unassign from seat - you can use the option to unassign a device from a seat. The seat will be freed up to be taken by a different device.
ImportantMake sure to either remove the team-key file from the device you unassign, or block it. If the team-key file is still present on it and the app starts there, the unassigned seat will be taken by that device again.
- To assign more devices to the unassigned seats click Set up more and follow the instructions.
- To add more unassigned seats click Get more seats >>> select the seat number you want to add >>> click Buy seats.
To remove seats from your team, check this article.
ImportantCheck the billing logic for the team account before adding/removing seats.