Who can face this issue?
Users: users on all plans
Sometimes you might get 2502 or 2503 errors while installing Krisp. The root cause of 2502 and 2503 errors is the MSI installation service on Windows.
Whenever you install or uninstall a program, files have to be written to a temporary folder. If Windows is unable to write to that folder then you get those errors.
- Go to Local Disc (C:) and open the Windows folder.
- Find the Temp folder and right-click on it.
- Go to Properties >>> Security tab >>> Advanced.
- Click on your Windows user and change the permission to Full control.
- Click Apply.
- If you receive warning messages, click Yes and continue.
- Install Krisp again from your web account.
After completing all the steps, the issue should be fixed. If not, contact Krisp support for further assistance at email@example.com.