Who can use this?
Users: users on all plans
Sometimes, other applications that manage or enhance audio on your device might interfere with our Noise Cancellation feature leading to variations in audio quality.
In this article, we'll guide you through resolving these conflicts so that they will not cause audio issues and degradation when using Dell Optimizer.
You can experience audio degradation when using Krisp's Noise Cancellation features on Dell computers.
When active, Dell Optimizer's audio enhancements can disrupt the noise cancellation algorithms of Krisp, leading to unsatisfactory audio quality during calls or recordings.
To ensure Krisp operates at its best, follow these steps to disable the audio enhancements within Dell Optimizer:
- Go to Start and search for Dell Optimizer.
- If it’s your first time opening the app, Exit the wizard to continue with the app.
- Click on the Audio section on the Dell Optimizer dashboard.
- Turn the Audio toggle off.
- Make a test noise cancellation to confirm that the audio degradation issue has been resolved.