Who can face this issue?
Users: users on all plans
When installing or updating Krisp on your Windows machine, you can sometimes face errors. Here are the common issues and their solutions.
You can get a Setup Wizard ended prematurely error when there is an error with the installation.
Check this article for a more detailed explanation and solution for this problem.
You can get the Setup Wizard was interrupted error in 2 cases:
- if you do not enter the admin password when prompted,
- if you click No in the prompt to give admin permissions during the installation.
Make sure you have admin rights to the system and try again.
This error message can appear when updating Krisp.
There are 2 common problems that may cause this error:
- when there is an issue with Windows installer service,
- when the application package is corrupted.
Here is what to do:
- Uninstall Krisp from your Windows device as shown in Uninstall Krisp article.
- Sign in to your account on account.krisp.ai as shown in this article.
- Go to the Account dashboard >>> Download section. Get the latest Krisp version by clicking on Download for Windows.
- Launch the installer and go through the installation process.