Who can use this feature?
Users: users on all plans
From version: Mac 1.30.10, Windows 1.37.6
Control for the Talk Time/Talk Ratio visibility on the widget: from Business plan
This article will explain each of the following metrics and where you can see them.
Meeting Duration indicates how long your current call lasts. It starts to be counted when the Krisp Microphone is used in any communication application. The counter stops when the call ends or if you deselect Krisp Microphone from the communication app settings.
You can see this information on:
Talk Time indicates how long you have been talking during the current call. It starts to be counted when the Krisp Microphone captures your voice. It pauses when you stop talking and goes on as you talk on.
InfoIf another person talk next to you and the Krisp Microphone captures their voice, it will still be counted as your Talk Time.
You can see your Talk Time on Krisp Widget.
ImportantTo have more accurate Talk Time information:
- turn on the Noise Cancellation toggle for the Krisp Microphone so no captured noise will be accidentally counted as your Talk time.
- select the Krisp Speaker in the communication app to have Echo Cancellation. It will prevent the other call participants' voices from being captured by Krisp Microphone and added to your Talk Time.
- If you mute yourself from the Krisp app or the Krisp Widget, the Talk Time counter will stop.
- If you mute yourself from the communication app, the Krisp Microphone will go on capturing your voice and counting your Talk Time.
Talk Ratio shows the ratio of your Talk Time compared to the Meeting Duration during the current call.
Talk Ratio = Talk Time * 100% / Meeting Duration
You can see your Talk Ratio on:
The team admin can decide if the team members will see their Talk Time/Talk Ratio on Widget during the call. The option is enabled by default.
To control the option:
- Go to your Admin Dashboard on account.krisp.ai.
- Go to the Team Settings page >>> Widget configuration.
- Check/uncheck the Show Talk time on the widget box.
InfoCheck the platform icon(s) next to the control to see users on which platforms will be affected.