This article explains how you can make noiseless calls using Krisp with Zoom on your Mac/Windows device. All you need is a 2-sided configuration.
- Select Krisp Microphone and/or Speaker to work in Zoom. For that, go to Zoom and click on the Settings icon from the upper right corner of the screen.
- From Settings, go to the Audio tab and change the Speaker/Microphone to Krisp.
- Open Krisp and pick the physical microphone and speaker you wish to use and turn on Noise Cancellation toggles.
- Start your noiseless call.
InfoThe "No call in progress" indicator will be switched to "Used by zoom.us" when there is an ongoing call.
To benefit the most from Krisp Noise Cancellation we recommend having the following setups in the Zoom Audio settings:
- Choose Low from the Zoom Background noise removal options.
The Low option does not affect the audio when using Krisp, as it has a low audio suppression level. The Medium and High options have high audio suppression levels. They may impact and suppress your voice during the stream when working along with the Krisp noise cancellation. That is why these options aren't recommended for selecting when using Krisp.
The following option in the Zoom settings does not affect the audio when using Krisp. It's up to you to have it enabled or disabled.
- Automatically adjust microphone volume
HintIf you are having issues seeing Krisp Microphone and Speaker in Zoom settings, check out this article.