InfoTo learn more about how Krisp Microphone and Krisp Speaker work technically, check out this article.
Krisp Microphone is cancelling various background noises such as:
- animal and nature sounds,
- street, traffic, and construction noise,
- keyboard and mouse clicks,
- children crying or playing,
- home appliances like fans, air conditioners, vacuums,
Krisp Microphone also cancells all background human voices. To learn more about this technology, check out our Background Voice Cancellation article.
Krisp Speaker keeps all human voices and removes all the other noises as Krisp Microphone does.
Besides this, Krisp Speaker detects and keeps the in-app sounds in the most popular applications and the telephony signals and voicemail beeps intact. Here are the most common telephony sounds that Krisp speaker doesn't cancel:
- Zoom - all the in-app sounds
- MS Teams - all the in-app sounds
- Google Meet - all the in-app sounds
- Cisco Webex - all the in-app sounds
- Skype - only default sounds
- Slack - only default sounds
- Avaya - telephony sounds
Dial tones, busy tones, and voicemail beeps are standardized for most of the commonly used applications. These sounds are also left intact by the Krisp Speaker.