Who can use this?
Users: users on all plans
InfoEvent Viewer files are typically requested by our Support Team when there is a technical issue with your Krisp app on Windows.
This article explains how to collect Event Viewer files on Windows.
- Open the Event Viewer by clicking the Start button.
- Click to expand Windows Logs in the left panel, and then select Application.
- From the Actions menu select Save All Events As.
- Name the file eventviewer.evtx and click Save.
- If you see Display Information dialog click OK.
Now the file is ready to be sent via your preferred channel.