Who can use this?
Users: users on Free, Pro plans
From version: Krisp 2.0.0
Krisp AI Meeting Assistant allows you to focus on the conversation without worrying about taking extensive notes. It consists of 2 main features: Transcripts and Meeting Notes.
Transcripts are written records of a conversation or meeting. Meeting Notes, on the other hand, are concise summaries of a meeting's main points, action items, and summary.
This article explains how you can install and use Krisp Meeting Notes and Transcripts.
Meeting Notes and Transcripts are available for Free and Pro plan users.
All Free plan users have unlimited Transcripts availability and can generate 2 Meeting Notes per day for free.
InfoRegenerating Summary deducts credit from the Meeting Notes balance for free users, however, regenerating Action Items does not.
All Pro plan users have unlimited Transcripts and Meeting Notes availability.
To use Transcripts and Meetings notes, follow these steps:
- Download Krisp from the Download Krisp page.
- As soon as Krisp is installed, you’ll see Meeting Notes feature package downloading.
- Once the package download is complete, select both Krisp Speaker and Krisp Microphone in your communication app.
- Toggle Transcription ON in the Krisp app. Transcription will work even if Krisp Microphone/Speaker toggles are OFF or you run out of free Noise Cancellation minutes.
ImportantTranscripts and Meeting Notes are based on audio from Krisp Microphone and Speaker. Selecting both Krisp Microphone and Krisp Speaker ensures including all speakers in the Transcripts. Skipping Krisp Speaker means only your speech is included, resulting in incomplete Transcripts and Meeting Notes.
HintBefore starting a meeting with Transcription enabled, we recommend informing all the meeting participants that the meeting will be transcribed.
Check Krisp Security page for more security and privacy-related questions.
Once these steps are completed, you can sit back and let Krisp do the work.
- You should have at least a 5-minute call with a 1-minute accumulative speech to get a transcript after the call.
- AI Meeting Assistant supports only English speech. Transcripts and Meeting Notes won’t give proper results if the meeting is held in any other language.
- All your Transcripts and Meeting Notes will be kept on the My Meetings page of your Krisp account dashboard. Check out more about the My Meetings page in this article.