A verification code is required when you create a new Krisp account or log in to your existing account with an email address.
You receive the code to your email and enter it to get into your account.
Generally, you get the code within a few seconds. However, in some cases, you might not see it in your inbox.
Here are a few steps you need to follow:
- make sure you wrote the email address correctly,
- check the junk and spam folders in your inbox,
- if you're trying to sign up from a company domain, make sure that Krisp domains are whitelisted so that the emails are received.
If you still don’t find the code in your inbox, here are the main reasons for that:
- the receiving server denied the message and the email has not been delivered,
- the receiving server delayed acceptance of the email,
- you have unsubscribed from all the emails from Krisp.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you to troubleshoot and try to fix the issue.