This article showcases the new UI of the Admin Dashboard.
As an admin of a Krisp team account, you will see these sections in the Admin Dashboard:
Before you go on, we suggest you read about the billing logic for the team account.
This section gives an overview of your subscription plan and information about the payment details and history. You can also do seat management from this section.
Here is what you will see:
Here you will see the overall number of seats in your team and how many of them are unassigned. Check this article to see how you can invite users to your team.
You can also perform the following actions from the Seat Management tab:
- Add seats - click on this button to add more unassigned seats to the team. Insert the number of seats you wish to add to the team and click Buy seats.
- Remove seats - click on this button to remove unassigned seats from the team. Insert the number of unassigned seats you want to remove and click Remove seats.
Note: Check the billing logic for the team account before adding/removing seats.
Here you will see the details of the payment method attached to your account.
To change the payment method:
- Click Use a different card
- Fill in the card details and click Upgrade to Pro plan
Note: This action won’t trigger any additional charges. The newly added card will be charged for your next payment.
Here you will see the overview of your subscription plan, its renewal date, and the amount to be paid.
By clicking on View Full Info you’ll be redirected to this page:
- the price and the details of the plan you are currently subscribed to,
- the number of seats you currently have within your subscription,
- option to add more seats by clicking + Add more,
- next billing cycle date and the amount to be paid.
You can cancel your subscription by clicking on Unsubscribe from plan.
Note: Your account won't be downgraded immediately. Check this article for more information.
Here you will see the date and the amount of the last invoice. The expanding button next to it will open the full details of that receipt.
You will see the dates of the 3 latest invoices on the right as well.
See the dates and amounts of all your payments by clicking on the See all invoices button.