Who can use this?
Users: users on Free, Pro plans
From version: Krisp 2.0.0
To learn more about how Krisp provides concise transcripts of your meetings and creates in-depth meeting notes, check out the AI Meeting Assistant article.
You can access the My Meetings page from the left sidebar of your Account dashboard or from Krisp app by clicking My Meetings:
There you can find all your Transcripts and already generated Meeting Notes with dates and call durations.
To generate Notes from your Transcripts, select the Transcript and click Summarize. You will get The Action Items, and Summary of your meeting.
After summarizing your meeting Transcript, you will get Action Items for your meeting.
You can edit the Action Items by adding Due date, Priority, and Assignee.
HintAction Items will be automatically auto-assigned to the corresponding meeting participants if you have your calendar connected with Krisp or already assigned speakers from Transcript.
Check out more about the Calendar connection benefits here.
You have the option to Drag to move, Delete existing action items or Add new ones and mark action items as Complete.
You can also regenerate or delete Action Items section from your Notes. If you delete Action Items, you can always add it back by clicking Add action items.
After summarizing your meeting Transcript, you will receive a Summary of your meeting. This Summary contains a detailed record of what was discussed during the call.
You have the flexibility to regenerate your Action Items and Summary by simply clicking the Regenerate button.
InfoRegenerating Summary deducts credit from the Meeting Notes balance for free users, however, regenerating Action Items does not.
You can perform the following actions with your Transcripts and Notes:
- Filter Transcripts - Filter the Transcripts that have generated Notes and apply a date range on the filtration.
- See Timeline and Talk Time of speakers - By clicking on the timeline bar you can browse speakers, see Talk Times, select sections and easily navigate through the Transcript.
- Assign the speakers- By clicking on the speakers' icons, you can assign all the speakers and get enhanced Transcripts, Meeting notes, and Action Items.
When your Calendar is connected to your Krisp account, the names of meeting participants will be retrieved from it for a more precise representation in the Transcripts.
- Download Transcript - The downloaded .TXT file will contain the timestamps and speech of each speaker.
- Delete speech from Transcript - When hovering over the speech on the transcript, you can delete it. The deleted part won't appear in the Summary.
- Edit Transcript - You can manually edit any part of the Transcript by right-clicking your desired part of the speech.
- Export Transcript - You can export your meeting transcript in .txt format.
- Edit Summary - You can change the sequence of the topics by dragging and dropping those. Also, you can add a new chapter in your Summary, that won't be modified if you decide to regenerate the Summary.
- Share Notes- Share the Notes with your Krisp team members and Meeting participants with a few clicks. Check out more in this article.
- Add words to Custom Vocabulary - Krisp will highlight the words in your Transcript for which the confidence is low. Add those words to your Custom Vocabulary and Krisp will better recognize and accurately capture these words in future transcriptions. Check out more in this article.
Copy Notes - The copied Notes contains the text of the Note and a public link to it.
InfoCopying the Note makes it public. Make sure to Unshare it if you don’t intend to keep it public.
Delete Transcript and Notes - Deleting the Transcript and the Note is an irrevocable action. They cannot be recovered in any way.